Pages

My Painting and Drawings

So sad to think that I no longer paint nor draw as of this time. I painted this Saipan scenery because I wanted to give it as a gift, which I did. Then it happened to be my last artwork (painting). I was so inspired that time, I gave it during our anniversary (as a couple). One of my frustration was being not able to study Fine Arts as a major. I got a lot of stuffs in my head, creative you may say but a "Jack-of-all-trades, Master-of-None" type me. :)
Saipan (Summer 2008)


Same story for this one, gave it as a First Monthsary gift to my hubby when we we're still a couple.  

Just Fishing (2006)

I hate this drawing , actually. This is a last-minute "Finished-in-30-minutes" painting for the so-called Art in Site Scam. I consider it as a scam since the staff promised us to be featured in a one of kind Filipino magazine but ends up to be a money-making scheme. They emailed and convince different artists to "contribute" their painting and it would be a published in 3,000 copies, all in different cover. They convince that your masterpiece will be in one magazine cover and they sell if for P3,000/copy. I asked if i can have a complimentary copy, but sad to say, they insisted that all artist who submitted agreed to give their artwork for free, which I doubt. In short, they make money out of the artists who submitted and they even let them buy the magazine. Damn! Good thing, my painting sucks! hehehe
Just Fishing 2 (September 2008)

I started to paint this a long time ago and was not able to finish it. Every time a person sees it says its already done. Huh? :)
Curtailed Waterfalls (2002?)

My first Sunset painting. Love sunsets a lot before but now, "I'm only happy when it rains" (singing Garbage's song)
After the Sunset 1996

My second sunset painting and I regret that I also send this to the Art in Site crap and even pay for a shipping fee. :(
Earlier than the Sunset (1996?)

I tried drawing in different medium, trying to look for where i'm good at. I used watercolor pencil for this. I still love plain watercolor and poster paints!
Nostalgia (1998?)

I consider this my first watercolor painting. I was so young then.:)
The Alps (1995)

Here's another medium experiment, charcoal pencil! Not my dog, just a pic found in a mag and tried to draw it.
Wishful Thinking

And another... how about a pen and ink?
Nothin' but a Rose (1999)

My First Spray Painting Experience. I saw amazing spray painting in YouTube, tried it first and let my students tried it too. Here's mine.
Space and Time (2008)